Sunday, April 11, 2010

Athletic beauty Bipasha Basu

Athletic beauty Bipasha Basu who has a very good skin and a fit body has recently revealed her beauty secrets. She says,

“I am a kind of person who is completely into workouts. I believe in being healthy and it’s not about just looking good. I always feel that being healthy is the key reason for me. That’s the reason I am so much into fitness”, Says Bipasha.

Bipasha reveals her health and beauty regime. “I drink 10 glasses of water a day. Apply sunscreen with a high SPF every time I step out in the sun. Eat small meals, around six times a day at regular intervals. Involve the proper food items in my diet judiciously which are highly nutritious. Exercising 4 times a week at minimum for an hour a day and minimum 7-8 hours of sleep a day definitely makes one look fit and beautiful.” she signs off.