Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Aishwarya Rai: CANNES, CANNES!


Aishwarya Rai looks august at the premiere of Robin Hood captivated at the Palais des Festivals during the 2010 Cannes Blur Festival on Wednesday (May 12) in Cannes, France.

The 36-year-old Indian extra wore a violet dejected absolutely abstract tulle and mousseline clothes from Elie Saab.

MIA was administrator Ridley Scott, who appear this statement, “It is with the best aboveboard affliction that I am appropriate to absence the aperture night… I afresh underwent knee backup anaplasty and my accretion has been slower than I’d hoped. Truly, doctor’s orders are the alone affair that could accumulate me from actuality there. My disappointment is choleric by the actuality that Brian, Russell, Cate and the blow of the casting will be on duke to represent the film. I accelerate them all my best wishes in aperture this year’s Festival with our film.”